Covid-19 Patient Attendance Procedure
Due to the global pandemic Covid-19 we have introduced a modified arrivals procedure so that you know what to expect when you visit us, and in order to ensure the safety of both you and our team.
- Please wear a simple face covering or mask when you attend yourappointment.
- Please telephone the practice on arrival and wait in your car (if driving) or wait outside the building.
- Prior to you entering the practice you will be screened again using the COVID-19 screening questions.
- Please only enter the building when told to do so and wait where instructed in the corridor.
- On arrival you will be met by a team member wearing appropriate PPE who will check your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands.
- Please bring your own pen if you have not been able to access our online forms.
- Bring only minimal belongings into the practice with you, if possible, leave coats, bags etc in your car.
- Please note that we will be operating a ‘one-way’ route throughout the practice and you will therefore leave by the rear exit.
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary (If you are under 16 for example or usually attend with a carer)
- Please use the toilet before attending the practice we are unable to allow you access to the practice toilet facilities.
- You will be shown directly into the treatment room, please comply with social distancing at all times.
- If you have any personal belongings these should be placed in the designated area.
- You may be asked to take a pre- and post-operative mouth wash.
- At the end of your treatment you will be asked to leave the treatment room and perform hand sanitation using the alcohol gel provided.
- You will be escorted to the rear exit of the building by a team member and if further appointments or treatment plans are required these may be forwarded on to you and we will telephone you to discuss further.
- If you have any concerns regarding your visit please telephone the practice 0113 2826516
- Please remember, things will seem quite different at the practice and we may look a little different but we have implemented all of these measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our team. It’s still Beechwood and the Beechwood Team caring for you.