Covid-19 Patient Attendance Procedure
Due to the global pandemic Covid-19 we have introduced a modified arrivals procedure so that you know what to expect when you visit us, and in order to ensure the safety of both you and our team. (Updated July 2021)
- Please wear a simple face covering or mask when you attend your appointment.
- Please telephone the practice on arrival and wait in your car (if driving) or wait outside the building.
- Prior to you entering the practice you will be asked some simple screening questions
- Please only enter the building when told to do so and wait where instructed in the corridor.
- On arrival you will be met by a team member wearing appropriate PPE who will ask you to sanitize your hands.
- Please bring your own pen if you have not been able to access our online forms.
- Bring only minimal belongings into the practice with you, if possible, leave coats, bags etc in your car.
- Please note that we will be operating a ‘one-way’ route throughout the practice and you will therefore leave by the rear exit.
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary (If you are under 16 for example or usually attend with a carer)
- Please use the toilet before attending the practice we are unable to allow you access to the practice toilet facilities.
- You will be shown directly into the treatment room, please comply with social distancing at all times.
- After your appointment you will be escorted to the rear exit of the building by a team member.
- If you have any concerns regarding your visit please telephone the practice 0113 2826516
- Please remember, things will still seem quite different at the practice and we may look a little different but we have implemented all of these measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our team. It’s still Beechwood and the Beechwood Team caring for you.